The information appearing on the pcos.insulitelabs.com web site is presented for educational purposes only, it is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your health, please seek assistance from a qualified health care provider.
Statements and opinions expressed on message boards/forums, online chats, blogs and elsewhere on this site are not necessarily those of the of Insulite Laboratories web site and should not be considered facts. Insulite Laboratories offers this site and the information contained herein without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained from the site.
The articles on this site are meant to answer questions of a general nature regarding Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). If you have a specific medical concern, please contact your health care provider. Articles by any authors appearing on the the Insulite Laboratories Forums web site are not necessarily the opinion of the Insulite Laboratories web site.
All visitors to the Insulite Laboratories Forums are expected to show courtesy and respect for others.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
The following activity is not allowed:
1. Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2. Posting vulgar language even if masked.
3. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
4. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Insulite Laboratories in its sole discretion;
5. Posting Non-Insulite advertisements or solicitations of business;
6. Posting of personal information such as e-mail address, full name, mailing addresses or telephone numbers;
7. Posting information or Website URL's that may contain information that can be illegal, unsafe or dangerous.
8. Posting Website URL's leading to personal information or pictures of a personal nature.
9. After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
10. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
11. Impersonating another person;
12. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
13. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
14. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
15. Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
16. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Insulite Laboratories, exposes Insulite Laboratories or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Insulite Laboratories reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
3. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Insulite Laboratores Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Insulite Laboratores Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
If you have a complaint regarding a specific post, article or feature, or any suggestions for the site, please e-mail email@example.com or click on the red and white triangle at the top right of each post. This action will provide a form that can be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.